What to Know Before Coming To Class:
- Prior to the first class–
Arrive 20 minutes early to fill out our new client forms, if you have not done so previously.
- After your first class–
Try to arrive 10 minutes before the actual class start time to check in.
This is your time to ask any questions, set up your yoga mat and relax.
- Try to not eat anything 2-3 hours prior to coming to class.
This is to ensure your digestion is complete.
Water or herbal tea is fine.
- Wear comfortable clothes that allow for movement.
- Yoga is practiced in bare feet so you will need to remove shoes and socks.
- Bring the following items with you to each class:
- A yoga mat (we have these for purchase as well)
- Wash cloth
- Pillow (for lower hips)